Sunday, June 14, 2009

Little Shop of Horror tickets.

UPDATED: random.org picket out comment #5. Congrats to Blessings from Above!!!


Next up on my THANK YOU for voting for me CLEVELAND tour is:

2 tickets (total value $61)
for Little Shop of Horror
performed at the Beck Center for the Arts in Lakewood
from June 26th through August 2, 2009.

"From the producers of Hairspray and The Producers, comes the biggest MONSTER hit about a nobody kind guy, the girl he loves, and the man-eating plant that changes their lives forever."

Leave me one comment and please include your email. Good luck! And don't forget to vote for your favorite Cleveland parenting blog here, there are many good ones. You can do so daily here.

5 comments:

Dave said...

hate to be #1 but here goes...

whittaker.daves AT gmail.com

Unknown said...

number 2, not too bad

mkelc528@sbcglobal.net

And yes, I vote everyday!!

Jennifer said...

Sounds wonderful! jennifer.jaycox@gmail.com

Amber said...

oh, I *love* LSOH!!!!

ajewel3469 at gmail dot com

Blessings From Above said...

I'm bound to win one of these times!

Jennifer@ccfg.net