Monday, June 1, 2009

BlogHer meet-up!!!

Are you going to BlogHer 09 in Chicago and live in the Cleveland/Columbus area? Aren't attending BlogHer but would like to meet with local bloggers?

Here's your chance. Please consider attending this BlogHer meet-up. A great chance to relax, eat yummy food and meet people from Ohio that blog. I will be there. Thanks to the Chef's Widow for organizing the event.


Date: Saturday June 13th, 2009

Time: 5.30pm-7.30pm

Place: The Greenhouse Tavern 2038 East 4th Street Cleveland, OH

Menu: Chef’s Selection of Appetizers & House Cocktail (Port Punch)

Price: $20 pp

RSVP Required: Please call 216.443.0511 to reserve & mention you are with the BlogHer Happy Hour event.

Hope to see you there!!!! Leave me a comment if you plan on attending. So excititng.

4 comments:

Managed Chaos said...

I'm planning on going (yea!). So excited to meet up with some of my favorite bloggers!

Indy said...

Great idea! Wish I could go. I already have plans to meet up with some college friends that night for dinner. Have fun!

Emily said...

Not a blogger, but after your Greenhouse Tavern review I want to go!

Lynette3boys said...

I am going to do my best to make it. Just have to tie up a few loose ends. This sounds like so much fun.